Hello everyone! Thanks for taking some time out to drop by. My name is Donna and I started this blog because I have always believed that words can move people. I felt that there was a need to speak about issues that concern all of us or at least should. I’m not a preachy type of person, but I do believe in speaking up for the powerless. I am an animal advocate, and believe that we should be good stewards of our planet. I don’t believe that we can truly evolve as a society unless we have true empathy for all living things. So, as you can guess, I will definitely be writing on behalf of animals. Also, it’s important to mention the importance of taking time out to connect with ourselves. Specifically, we live in such a fast paced society that we seem to forget to take time for ourselves! What better way to evolve as a society, but to take time out from our busy schedule to reconnect with our inner souls! So, this blog has absolutely nothing to do with the latest Facebook or Twitter jargon. It takes time to go far deeper. It questions the unquestionable and focuses on making our planet a better place for all of us. So why not come along for the ride? It promises to challenge the mind, deepen the soul and broaden our understanding for purpose. Why not read this blog under a beautiful tree that is full of life, a beach where the dolphins are swimming or a mountaintop that overlooks a valley? It really doesn’t matter where you are as long as your mind can “envision” it then you are in your element!
Search My Blog
- Hope Amid the Destruction of Our Coral Reefs
- The Guiding Light
- Awareness Is Empowering…
- ‘Tis the Season to Give With Purpose
- Health Matters: An Evening With Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr.
- The Liebster Blog Award Honorees
- A Sweet Surprise: The Liebster Blog Award
- Inspired by the Harvest Moon
- Embracing Compassion for All Living Things
- City Plans to Kill Ducks: People Outraged
- Tour de Turtles: A Race for Survival
- Addicted to Our Cars: Can We Break the Habit?
- Heartbreak, Happiness, and a Hero
- America’s Wild Horses: Can We Save Them?
- Redefining Success: Connecting With What Matters Most
- The Ultimate Betrayal: Pets Pay With Their Lives
- Treeless America: The New Normal?
- Reality Check: Compassion Versus Cruelty
- Nature And Technology: Can The Two Coexist?
- Can’t We All Just Get Along?