Search My Blog
- Hope Amid the Destruction of Our Coral Reefs
- The Guiding Light
- Awareness Is Empowering…
- ‘Tis the Season to Give With Purpose
- Health Matters: An Evening With Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr.
- The Liebster Blog Award Honorees
- A Sweet Surprise: The Liebster Blog Award
- Inspired by the Harvest Moon
- Embracing Compassion for All Living Things
- City Plans to Kill Ducks: People Outraged
- Tour de Turtles: A Race for Survival
- Addicted to Our Cars: Can We Break the Habit?
- Heartbreak, Happiness, and a Hero
- America’s Wild Horses: Can We Save Them?
- Redefining Success: Connecting With What Matters Most
- The Ultimate Betrayal: Pets Pay With Their Lives
- Treeless America: The New Normal?
- Reality Check: Compassion Versus Cruelty
- Nature And Technology: Can The Two Coexist?
- Can’t We All Just Get Along?
Author Archives: wordswithpurpose
Coral reefs are often referred to as the “rainforests of the sea.” They are among one of the most biologically diverse ecosystems on our planet. Coral reefs provide underwater habitat for marine life, provide protection from waves and storms in … Continue reading
Inspiration is all around us. There is so much that inspire and guide our lives. Family, friends, animals and nature are just some of the things that inspire me each day. And as my gravatar says, “compassion” motivates me. It’s … Continue reading
Have you heard the saying, “If you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything?” In other words, be passionate about what you care about. And it goes without saying that I am passionate about the well-being of animals. Likewise, … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again. ‘Tis the season for gift giving. Fortunately, Black Friday is a distant memory. For those who may not be familiar, Black Friday occurs each year here in the US the day after Thanksgiving. It … Continue reading
Like many of you, I have a thirst for knowledge especially when it comes to making our world a better place for all of us. I try to keep up with a variety of pertinent issues that affect all of … Continue reading
I hope that everyone has read my previous post, A Sweet Surprise: The Liebster Blog Award. This is the follow-up to that post. This is where I get to nominate five other bloggers for this beloved award. Nonetheless, I know that a few … Continue reading
Many thanks to The World Via Standby for presenting Words With Purpose with: The Liebster Blog Award! The World Via Standby travels the world with her pilot hubby exploring all sorts of exciting places. Her photos are truly breathtaking and her travel stories … Continue reading