Search My Blog
- Hope Amid the Destruction of Our Coral Reefs
- The Guiding Light
- Awareness Is Empowering…
- ‘Tis the Season to Give With Purpose
- Health Matters: An Evening With Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr.
- The Liebster Blog Award Honorees
- A Sweet Surprise: The Liebster Blog Award
- Inspired by the Harvest Moon
- Embracing Compassion for All Living Things
- City Plans to Kill Ducks: People Outraged
- Tour de Turtles: A Race for Survival
- Addicted to Our Cars: Can We Break the Habit?
- Heartbreak, Happiness, and a Hero
- America’s Wild Horses: Can We Save Them?
- Redefining Success: Connecting With What Matters Most
- The Ultimate Betrayal: Pets Pay With Their Lives
- Treeless America: The New Normal?
- Reality Check: Compassion Versus Cruelty
- Nature And Technology: Can The Two Coexist?
- Can’t We All Just Get Along?
Tag Archives: animal rights
Have you heard the saying, “If you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything?” In other words, be passionate about what you care about. And it goes without saying that I am passionate about the well-being of animals. Likewise, … Continue reading
Each one of us is uniquely different. Yet, in spite of our differences, we share a similar bond. Specifically, we are passionate about what is “important to us.” In other words, we may not share similar interests, ambitions, or beliefs … Continue reading