Search My Blog
- Hope Amid the Destruction of Our Coral Reefs
- The Guiding Light
- Awareness Is Empowering…
- ‘Tis the Season to Give With Purpose
- Health Matters: An Evening With Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr.
- The Liebster Blog Award Honorees
- A Sweet Surprise: The Liebster Blog Award
- Inspired by the Harvest Moon
- Embracing Compassion for All Living Things
- City Plans to Kill Ducks: People Outraged
- Tour de Turtles: A Race for Survival
- Addicted to Our Cars: Can We Break the Habit?
- Heartbreak, Happiness, and a Hero
- America’s Wild Horses: Can We Save Them?
- Redefining Success: Connecting With What Matters Most
- The Ultimate Betrayal: Pets Pay With Their Lives
- Treeless America: The New Normal?
- Reality Check: Compassion Versus Cruelty
- Nature And Technology: Can The Two Coexist?
- Can’t We All Just Get Along?
Tag Archives: environment
Coral reefs are often referred to as the “rainforests of the sea.” They are among one of the most biologically diverse ecosystems on our planet. Coral reefs provide underwater habitat for marine life, provide protection from waves and storms in … Continue reading
One of my fondest memories as a child is when my parents would take me to the park to see the ducks. It was a relaxing way to spend quality family time together. Moreover, it was also a wonderful way … Continue reading
Most of us are familiar with the Tour de France whether we are avid bike riders or not. However, I’m guessing that not too many people are familiar with the “Tour de Turtles.” That’s right, not exactly a household name … Continue reading
Top Five Signs That You Might Be Addicted to Your Car 5. You talk to your car. This includes using expletives. 4. You drive your car to visit your neighbor who lives next door. 3. You love sitting in traffic … Continue reading
Here we go yet again. Unfortunately, the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), an agency within the US Department of Interior plans to resume another roundup of wild horses this coming winter. According to the BLM, the roundups are needed in … Continue reading
Today, we live in such a fast paced consumer driven society. Much of the time, people are motivated by “success.” In order to be successful, society often defines success as having more “things.” For example, success may be defined as … Continue reading