Search My Blog
- Hope Amid the Destruction of Our Coral Reefs
- The Guiding Light
- Awareness Is Empowering…
- ‘Tis the Season to Give With Purpose
- Health Matters: An Evening With Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr.
- The Liebster Blog Award Honorees
- A Sweet Surprise: The Liebster Blog Award
- Inspired by the Harvest Moon
- Embracing Compassion for All Living Things
- City Plans to Kill Ducks: People Outraged
- Tour de Turtles: A Race for Survival
- Addicted to Our Cars: Can We Break the Habit?
- Heartbreak, Happiness, and a Hero
- America’s Wild Horses: Can We Save Them?
- Redefining Success: Connecting With What Matters Most
- The Ultimate Betrayal: Pets Pay With Their Lives
- Treeless America: The New Normal?
- Reality Check: Compassion Versus Cruelty
- Nature And Technology: Can The Two Coexist?
- Can’t We All Just Get Along?
Tag Archives: nature
Coral reefs are often referred to as the “rainforests of the sea.” They are among one of the most biologically diverse ecosystems on our planet. Coral reefs provide underwater habitat for marine life, provide protection from waves and storms in … Continue reading
Inspiration is all around us. There is so much that inspire and guide our lives. Family, friends, animals and nature are just some of the things that inspire me each day. And as my gravatar says, “compassion” motivates me. It’s … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again. ‘Tis the season for gift giving. Fortunately, Black Friday is a distant memory. For those who may not be familiar, Black Friday occurs each year here in the US the day after Thanksgiving. It … Continue reading
Ever since I started my blogging experience with WordPress not so long ago, I have “met” some wonderful people in the blogging community. They inspire me with their blogs and kind comments. I love reading other bloggers’ posts as much … Continue reading
Each one of us is uniquely different. Yet, in spite of our differences, we share a similar bond. Specifically, we are passionate about what is “important to us.” In other words, we may not share similar interests, ambitions, or beliefs … Continue reading
One of my fondest memories as a child is when my parents would take me to the park to see the ducks. It was a relaxing way to spend quality family time together. Moreover, it was also a wonderful way … Continue reading