Search My Blog
- Hope Amid the Destruction of Our Coral Reefs
- The Guiding Light
- Awareness Is Empowering…
- ‘Tis the Season to Give With Purpose
- Health Matters: An Evening With Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr.
- The Liebster Blog Award Honorees
- A Sweet Surprise: The Liebster Blog Award
- Inspired by the Harvest Moon
- Embracing Compassion for All Living Things
- City Plans to Kill Ducks: People Outraged
- Tour de Turtles: A Race for Survival
- Addicted to Our Cars: Can We Break the Habit?
- Heartbreak, Happiness, and a Hero
- America’s Wild Horses: Can We Save Them?
- Redefining Success: Connecting With What Matters Most
- The Ultimate Betrayal: Pets Pay With Their Lives
- Treeless America: The New Normal?
- Reality Check: Compassion Versus Cruelty
- Nature And Technology: Can The Two Coexist?
- Can’t We All Just Get Along?
Tag Archives: wildlife
Each one of us is uniquely different. Yet, in spite of our differences, we share a similar bond. Specifically, we are passionate about what is “important to us.” In other words, we may not share similar interests, ambitions, or beliefs … Continue reading
One of my fondest memories as a child is when my parents would take me to the park to see the ducks. It was a relaxing way to spend quality family time together. Moreover, it was also a wonderful way … Continue reading
Most of us are familiar with the Tour de France whether we are avid bike riders or not. However, I’m guessing that not too many people are familiar with the “Tour de Turtles.” That’s right, not exactly a household name … Continue reading
Here we go yet again. Unfortunately, the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), an agency within the US Department of Interior plans to resume another roundup of wild horses this coming winter. According to the BLM, the roundups are needed in … Continue reading
Has anyone noticed that there isn’t a lot of discussion around the topic of “trees?” Can one imagine texting or talking on their cell phone with the conversation around trees? It’s not like it’s the hot topic of the day! … Continue reading